- A hot air welded sealed inflatable platform, for use on water.
- To be used as part of a modular Atlantis water park inflatable set up, either in or outdoors.
- Connects to 1 other element of the setup.
- Users enter the module and climb up the ramp, using the PVC covered foam blocks to assist them. They then have 3 choices:
1.Slide down the slide and into the water.
2.Slide down the drop slide, dropping into the water.
3.Jump off the platform, landing on the ‘blast bag’.
- Another user sits on the end marked ‘Sit here’, and when instructed to by a supervisor, user 1 jumps off and aims to land on their bottom onto the end marked ‘Jump here’. This then launches user 2 into the air, landing in the water.
- This is a challenging module and should only be used by users competent and confident enough to do so.
- Must be supervised at all times.Users can access this module form the water, at the end with the blast bag. They need to do this in order to get in to the ‘Sit here’ position.
- Connects primarily by means of a Velcro connector strip from one section to another.
- There is a secondary connection using clip on bungees, connected to D rings on the underside.
- Only to be used on water as part of the intended Atlantis setup.
Number of Users: 7
Minimum Depth: 2.2m
Dimensions: 12m x 6.5m x 4.4m