- A hot air welded sealed inflatable platform, for use on water.
- To be used aspart of a modular Atlantis water park inflatable set up, either in or outdoors.
- Connects to 1 other element of the setup.
- Users enter the module and climb up the ramp, using the PVC covered foam blocks to assist them.
- They then traverse across the beam. This is deliberately challenging, and users are likely to fall off into the water.
- When users reach the end, they jump off, splashing down into the water.
- Must be supervised at all times.Users can access this module form the water, at the end with the blast bag.
- They need to do this in order to get in to the ‘Sit here’ position.
- Connects primarily by means of a Velcro connector strip from one section to another.
- There is a secondary connection using clip on bungees, connected toD rings on the underside.
- Only to be used on water as part of the intended Atlantis setup.
Atlantis Aqua Park Modules
Number of Users: 4
Minimum Depth: 1.90m
Dimensions: 8.0m x 3.44m x 1.95m